Monday, May 14, 2012

Quick Update

As you can imagine, life has been beyond hectic around here with the temperament tests and puppy walk.    I have fallen down in the photography department, which I know is hard on those of you who are far away - I am so sorry.    

But I did want to let you know that the Country Musicians all did well on their temperament tests.    Everyone, including the visitors, seemed to have a great time at the puppy walk!   The weather was perfect, the food was great and it was so nice to meet so many Cold Spring people!  There were a few Gaylan folk who showed up and it was great to see Maddy Mason, her husband Tom and of course Spring from the Dancing litter.

I have to run to get ready for the Heart litter temperament test!   I am confident that each one of them will also do a good job showing us who they are.   I hope you new owners are getting lots of rest, as you are going to need it.   These little guys are going to keep you really busy!!!

No comments: